Sunday 23 June 2013

I finally got involved....my review on the much blogged about Bioderma!



This has to be one of the most talked about products in the beauty blogging sphere of late and I have to admit I was desperate to jump on the band waggon and give it a try, so what s perfect timing when my lovely friend bought this bottle of Bioderma for me to try as a birthday treat last month.

Bioderma 100ml size
So for those who do not know Bioderma Sensibio H20 is a facial cleanser using special micellar solutions promising to remove make up with ease whilst maintaining the skins PH. 

So many people I have spoken to about this product have loved it and I have to say my expectations were pretty high. I have to be careful with the skincare products I use due to pretty sensitive skin however with this being fragrance free and suitable for sensitive skin like mine I was more than happy to get cracking and give it a proper test run. 

The first thing I have to say about this product is that it is incredibly light and soothing when using it to remove your make up. A little goes a long way are you and I can easily take off my whole face of make up with a double sided oval cotton wool pad. The solution easily breaks down the many layers of mascara I had on an swept away my foundation with ease. My skin felt refreshed after use and I was instantly in love.

I was using this after a particularly bad break out of spots on my chin and I was amazed how quickly they cleared up after a couple of days use of Bioderma. My skin didn't feel tight or dry like some of my past cleansers have made me feel and my eyes were irritation free. 

Although Bioderma is a not the most purse friendly option it is for me a product that is definitely worth the hype and the price tag. The 100ml bottle that my friend purchased for me was from Zest Pharmacy in London and is priced at £4.50 however I know you can find it on on various sites on line or if you were feeling particularly  flush hop across the channel to France. The 100ml  is definitely a size I would suggest buying if you are new to the product or as a handy travel size instead of lugging around the larger bottles.

All in all I am a convert and have been singing Bioderma's praises from the roof tops since its first use. 

Have you tried Bioderma or are there any other cleansers you are loving.... please let me know in the comments below

xxMillieMagpiexx

17 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Maybe try the little bottle like I have to just see how you get on with it? Let me know what you think :) x

      Delete
  2. Absolutely LOVE this! The only makeup remover I've found that I can use multiple times in one day and it doesn't irritate my eyes!

    Maddy @ www.BeautyBanterBlog.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Maddy!

      Glad you share in the love of this product :) I couldn't live without it now x

      Delete
  3. oh no :( What is your fave cleanser you use? x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anyone who is everyone should own this make-up remover! It is worth all the hype! I cant see myself ever using make-up wipes ever again!

    www.britishbeautyaddict.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Another fan i see :) I have been yapping on about this to all my friends!

      Delete
  5. I love your blog, definitely following now!

    http://defygames.com/Play-Ghoul%20Escape-1009

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have heard so much about this stuff so I am glad to see another positive review! I might just have to get it :)

    xo Rowan

    leftbrainedlove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would recommend it and they have a handy travel/deluxe sample size for £4 or £5 depending on where you can pick it up!

      Delete
  7. Definitely wanna try it out now! xx

    Great blog :) following

    Http://yourteendiaries.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much :)

      Would recommend giving it ago its cleared my skin up a treat as well!

      Delete
  8. I still haven't tried it, but definitely need to!

    Hannah x
    http://b-l-a-b.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If you do let me know what you think :) x

      Delete
  9. haha pleased to see another fan :) x

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love bioderma! I picked up this exact product when I visited London over the summer and I've been using it everyday to take off make makeup since. I am going to be so sad when I run out of it because it's so hard to get a hold of in the US!

    biffsquiggled

    ReplyDelete